Digital Marketing Internship
Full Job Description
Graphic Designer – Los Angeles, California
Who We Are
We are Braven, a creative marketing agency whose purpose is to leverage digital marketing tools to deliver results. Our focus is singular, to scale your company, organization, or brand by driving customers, awareness, and brand recognition. Our digital marketing formula has been tried and tested, elegant in its execution and creative in its delivery of results.
Who You Are
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Social Media Platforms)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
Your Time to Shine
Please provide your resume, your portfolio, references, salary expectations, as well as whatever you feel will make you an outlier, such as projects you’ve developed or skill sets you’ve cultivated. This is your time to shine!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Work Location: In Office and Remote