Full Job Description
Graphic Designer – Los Angeles, California
Who We Are
We are Braven, a creative marketing agency whose purpose is to leverage digital marketing tools to deliver results. Our focus is singular, to scale companies, organizations, and brands by increasing customers, awareness, and brand recognition. Our digital marketing formula has been tried and tested, elegant in its execution and creative in its delivery of results.
Who You Are
As a Graphic Designer, you will create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. This includes the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll be the one to shape the visual aspects of presentation decks, branding style guides, logos, brochures, social media posts and more.
Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you.
The goal is to inspire and attract the target audience.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with marketing team to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of layout designs, logos, graphics, and branding
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
- Digital Marketing experience preferred but not required
Your Time to Shine
Please provide your resume, your portfolio, references, salary expectations, as well as whatever you feel will make you an outlier, such as projects you’ve developed or skill sets you’ve cultivated. This is your time to shine!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Adobe Illustrator: 5 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 5 years (Preferred)
- Adobe InDesign: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote