Full Job Description
Website Developer– Los Angeles, California
Who We Are
We are Braven, a creative marketing agency whose purpose is to leverage digital marketing tools to deliver results. Our focus is singular, to scale companies, organizations, and brands by increasing customers, awareness, and brand recognition. Our digital marketing formula has been tried and tested, elegant in its execution and creative in its delivery of results.
Who You Are
As a Web Designer/Developer, you will combine the vision of our e-commerce site with the art of design and development. You will be tasked with the development and translation of the UI/UX design wireframes and mockups E-commerce platform on desktop and mobile devices. You have experience working on Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, and other websites platforms. You excel working with the Marketing and E-commerce teams and bridge the gap between visual design, SEO and technical implementation, taking an active role to ensure the group fully understands all available options and capabilities.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Working with the copywriter, graphic designer, and strategist to develop e-commerce websites for businesses
- Experience managing and servicing Shopify, WordPress, Squarespace, Wix and other 3rd party website platforms.
- Create the aesthetics, visual design and layout for responsive brand websites and digital creatives.
- Design cutting-edge responsive websites
- Establish and implement current industry best practices and standards for all digital design.
- Research and recommend trending digital design, layouts and interface to enhance user experience.
- Knowledge of UX best practices for ecommerce with strong knowledge and proficiency of Sketch or XD, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Knowledge of how to set up Google Tags, Analytics, and Facebook Pixels
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-4 years of experience in developing ecommerce website using templates
- The candidate needs to have a bold and clean web design aesthetic.
- Strong portfolio showcasing skills incorporating brand design into websites.
- Ability to customize themes on Shopify, Squarespace, Shopify, WordPress and Wix ecommerce platforms.
- Comfortable working from concept through completion.
- Keen sense of design, typography, branding, and attention to detail
- Ability to migrate websites from different web hosting platforms
- Understanding of how to launch websites with new and existing domains
- Extensive e-commerce Website Strategy, Design, and Development experience
Your Time to Shine
Please provide your resume, references, salary expectations, as well as whatever you feel will make you an outlier, such as projects you’ve developed or skill sets you’ve cultivated. This is your time to shine!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Wix: 2 year (Preferred)
- WordPress: 3 years (Preferred)
- Shopify: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote